Better digital front end for my DAC

I have a psAudio directstream DAC with the Bridge II.  I have tried using mcontrol, recommended by psAudio and find it frustrating.  It consistently repeats songs and I always have to manually skip to the next song.  In addition, I would like something that provides access to Sirius for more casual listening.

I bought a Sonos and plugged it into my DirectStream and it sounds bright and is not enjoyable.  This is using an optical cable.

Are there other alternatives that provide a better user interface, sound quality and options above what I have tried?
128x128mmporsche
Like the response about the Lumin U1 Mini...it is very good and especially with the Leedh Processing volume control.
Can’t offer any advice on the audio question but and can say that the 996 is your best bang for your dollar after you upgrade the IMS. I have an 00 996. You don’t drive the interior. Also my Panamera GTS will kick just about any other cars ass. There is no four door sedan like it 
I have an Aurender N10 music server connected to PS Audio dIrect stream DAC. It works well, N10 has multiple types of outputs. N10 allows you to stream SiriusXM from iPhone. A

I was going to post a similar question, which streamers outperform PS Audio's Bridge II when using a DSD, so far the answer seems to be Aurelic Aries G2.1, Lumin M1 mini, Aurender N10, Bluesound Node 2i.

Does this mean most all dedicated streamers will sound better than router hooked directly to the Bridge via ethernet cable?