Who stay with Merlin longest time

Hi all,
Just wonder, Merlin ex- and current owners - Who set the record of oldest marriage with Merlin? :)
My second anniversary in Sept, yet I already sent them in for a face lift (master BAM/RC) :-)
My system's evolving around Merlins - costly but fun
Happy listening
Thuan
128x128thuan98
mickey, no it was not, sorry. we just got a hold of it and one of the very first master bams with it used internally was at the rmaf. currently less than a half dozen in existance. link to a comment by one of the owners near the top of the main page of my site.
it is a taped cardas clear geometry cable designed for high impedance circuits like the mbam.
imho, inexpensive and fabulous.
bobby@merlin
I bought a pair of VSM-SE speakers from Bobby in Dec '99. He later upgraded them to MM version - huge leap in performance. I think one of the things about the VSM is they don't look like they should be able to do what they actually do. People see a tweeter and a 6.5" woofer and think they know what it is - but they don't have a clue if they've never heard them. If you hear these speakers, with the right gear, you realize what you think you knew didn't mean squat because your experience is based on something else unlike them.

I never thought I'd see the day when Bobby is using an integrated amp and a Mac computer running iTunes for front end. My head has been in the sand for too long.

If that doesn't say "don't assume you know, go listen" I don't know what does.
I've had the Merlin TSM-MMe's in my system for five years and remain satisfied.