MQA DAC with Coax Output

I’d like to fully unpack MQA with a DAC but also want coax out from said DAC. I use Tidal Masters streaming from Roon which is running on an Antipodes DSGT with coax out to a pair powered Dynaudio 200 XDs. The MQA DAC would need to have a USB or coax in (the two digital outputs from the Antipodes) and and coax out to the Dynaudios. I don’t want a super expensive DAC but certainly one to do the system justice. Any thoughts?
krilll
Hi Rockrider, thanks for the reply.
How do I get this done? Is there a way to work around?
My Cambridge CXN also has XLR and Analog RCA Line out.
https://ibb.co/pzwpsJS

This is currently I have this setup connected to my Peachtree Nova300. But CXN don’t support MQA. I wanted to add a DAC which will fully do MQA hardware decode. What would you recommend?

If I have the right MQA DAC, I can have the decoded MQA lineout through RCA Analog to my Amp no problem.

So all these MQA DAC is only can decode MQA files through USB?

I am using LUMIN U1 MINI with a L1 music server. My Marantz Ruby SA-KI is both a SACD player and a DAC. TIDAL and my ripped FLAC files in the music server is the digital source. LUMIN has a variety of DAC's you should give a listen. A lot of other great suggestions were given as well.  
@zombiedad,
The only MQA DACs I know of that will decode MQA from an SPDIF input (coaxial or optical) are the Luxman D-03X and D-10X. The D-03X is somewhat reasonable price. Otherwise you’ll need to replace your CXN with a streamer with integral MQA DAC like the LUMINs or get a new streamer with USB out plus MQA DAC.   
Rockrider , I am still confused on the MQA decode part. Can I just use my CXN as a streamer (Transport). Then use hardware MQA decorder like SMSL M400 or Topping D90 to do the full decode and Coaxial out to my amp?

I don’t have any PC near by , I can’t use USB as a connection. Luxman is pretty expensive.

So I can’t use the CXN to send music to a full MQA decoder to have it decode and transfer the sound to my amp?

Sorry. What else can I say?

The CXN is your MQA barrier. Many streamers have USB output, but the CXN does not.

I just went through this looking for an MQA capable solution and decided to go with an Aurender N100H, which has USB output and allows me to use about any DAC with USB input (MQA or not).

For me, it was worth the effort. I really like MQA hi-res. For me, better than Qobuz hi-res. So don't give up!

Lots of great advice on this thread. LUMIN and Aurender are good choices I have experience with, but I’m sure many others would work well for you. But I think you need to move away from the CXN. It looks like Cambridge Audio does not offer any MQA streamers or DACs.

Good Luck!