VPI Classic setup tools

I would like to learn properly setup my TT. It`s a VPI Classic 1 with JMW-10.5i tonarm with an Ikeda 9TT cartridge.
I am a beginner, so I`d like to buy some reasonable expensive tools what could make the work easier. What would you recommend? I own a good stylus force scale gauge already.
I was thinking about to buy the following :

Soundsmith Counter "Intuitive" azimuth
GrooveTech GT-2 MKII Alignment Gauge
Hesitating between Mint Best Tractor made for VPI tonearm or Dr. Feickert Universal Protractor

Ultimate Analogue Test LP

What else would you buy or am I covered with the tools above? I`d like to set the SRA to 92 degrees but I don`t want to buy a digital microscope if it can be done any other way.

128x128korakotta
Overlook the above posts as the STP distance is off from the factory. Their customers need to know this.
Counter Intuitive is the single most important thing you will ever add to the setup. Without it reliable azimuth adjustments are much harder it also aids VTF adjustment.
I have a JMW 10 arm for 20+ years and have accumulated a Mint, Geodisc, Feickert, vpi jig, paper jig, Fozgometer,  SS counterintuitive and Expressimo audio half moon weight.  Best luck with Feickert and the half moon weight.  The Feickert for alignment and the half moon for holding azimuth.  Most work, dubious reward - Mint.  Second place - Fozgometer.  Least work, least reward - Geodisc.  Biggest surprise, ease of set up - half moon weight. 
I have read elsewhere that the VPI alignment tools made for their own tonearms are error prone. This is not first hand information coming from me.  Check threads on Vinyl Asylum.
I don't like the Turntable Basics protractor (sadly, I own two of them), because the protractor does not extend to locate the pivot precisely with respect to the spindle; you have to line them up by eye.  For not much more cost you can find protractors that fix the relationship between pivot and spindle; that's of key importance.  If the Mo-Fi Geodisc is like the TB protractor in that regard, I personally would avoid it too.