Choosing an Amplifier to go with Spendor D7

Looking for an Amplifier to go with my Spendor D7's. I am leaning toward the Pass Labs XA30.8 or X250.8. Open to any suggestions. Where I live there is not anywhere close to go and demo. The pre-amp is a Mcintosh c2600 and been happy with tube pre-amp going into a SS. I listen at moderate volume and looking for a large sound stage with a since of 3-D imaging. The room I have it in has hardwood floors with a rug and is 14x17. The speakers are on the 17' wall. Currently most of the music is digital playing from Qobuz. Mostly listen to Folk, Americana that focuses on acoustical guitar play. Like warm full sound and bass to be balanced and not the focus.  

reverendofpork
I'm looking at Pass Labs as well for my D7s. Considered the XA25 and XA30.8. I'm also looking at going with the Int-25 or Int-60 and not worrying about getting a preamp. Let us know what you decide!
@ shahram I ended up going with the XA30.8. I couldn’t be happier. The sound stage and smoothness is what I was looking for. I was running the factory JJ tubes in the preamp and changed to Golden Lions and right away the Amp showed the change. The Pass really brings out the Spendors. I was looking at the XA25 and XA250.8 and glad I went the way I did. Once I get the volume less the half way the bass shines. I wasn’t getting the bass to come out in the Spendor with my old Amp.
@reverendofpork 

What amp were you using before? Glad to hear the XA30.8 is working well for you. I've seen a lot of people using Pass class A with Spendor D7s with good success. I'm likely going to go that way too...or a VTL IT-85 and save some change.
I use Audio Research DSI200 with my D7’s. 
Within couple years hoping to upgrade to D9.2 and Luxman 590AXii
@shahram 

I was running a Bryston Preamp.  The XA30.8 really lets the sound from its source to be true.  It was to bright for me.  I was able to use a few tub amps that I borrowed from a friend.  It just didn't seem to push the bass from the Spendors.  I wanted the warmer sound and ended up getting a tub pre-amp with the Pass Labs and the combo works great.  I went this way after talking to a few people the have the Spendors and this is the way they went.  Couldn't be happier. Smooth, warm and silky and fills my room with great sound stage.