Digital XLR vs Digital RCA

How would a digital XLR 110 ohm cable compare to a more costlier Silver 75 ohm RCA cable? I will do the comparison between the two myself and post my results but I thought I would ask for other people’s experience between these two types of cables.
128x128mitchb
Digital interface:
The cable shall not be an issue, if the DAC section of the receiving unit is implemented properly.
The most common issue with Digital interface is Jitter. To prevent jitter a PLL is implemented over the input device, to synchronize clock and data within an accuracy of less than 50p Sec.Most PLL devices of the last 10 years would do (unless poorly implemented).
If you have an appropriate PLL, the digital cable should have no impact on sound quality.
As most digital Audio interface is PCM, implemented by SPDIF interface,
a single line carries both clock and data on  a bi-phase method.
The two are separated and the clock must be synchronized with the data.
For that sake, CD players with analog output were a better option over separate transport - DAC solutions, till PLL were good enough to go below noticeable jitter issues. 
I disagree from experience. The quality of the digital cable, amount and quality of silver content, has dramatic affect in sound quality. 
I disagree from experience. The quality of the digital cable, amount and quality of silver content, has dramatic affect in sound quality.

Agreed.  b4icu's statement is so very common from engineers who are only interested in measurement on scopes.

Don't mix cables > 75 ohm for 75 ohm and 110 for 110.
My experience with RCA vs XLR is that a " good " cable does make a difference!
RCA can provide a lot of detail.
Manufacturers use different ways to build a cable ... solder / cold weld > plated connector > perfect surface / mono crystalline and then the dielectric properties as well ... 
Post removed