Zu Omen Defs and Ice Amps?

Anyone have the opportunity to audition a pair of Zu Omen Definitions and a Class D or Ice Amp? The Zu's obviously don't need a lot of power so I'm thinking one of these newer digital amps might be a good fit. If so, please share the make/model of amp and your impressions. So far, I'm considering the King Rex, Trends, Dayton, and Topping amps but I'm sure I've left a few out that might be contenders. Thanks in advance.
texas42
Chuck,

What is the damping factor on your amp?

Zu says the damping factor must not go over 200.
Gary,

It's 500:1. What that means and why Zu says that it shouldn't be more than 200:1, I don't have a clue.

I know nothing of electronics workings and measurements.

Chuck
DF does not make much difference once it is higher than 100 since inductor in series with the woofer has typical 0.08 ohm making residual DF of 100. Changing amp's DF from 200 to 1000 will make only about 36% difference in overall DF (possibly less if you count cables connectors etc).
If you are worried about 'excess damping factor', toss a power resistor in series with the speaker. That'll lower the damping factor! And 'simulate' a current source amp, using SS. Carver did it and so did Pass (experimentally)

The Zu enclosure / driver combo is probably designed to be critically damped, with a Q of about .71 This may not react well to hi damping factor amps.
The lower DF of tubes makes it sound.....right......

PS: The inductor in my panels has a DCR of 0.4ohms. An inductor of .08 ohms would be pretty small.
All class D amps do not suck.I agree with Audiofeil about the "All class D amps
suck comment"Makes about as much sense as people who say ,all fords ,or
chevys suck! And I live in Fla.