Want to setup basic home audio system

As the title states, I am looking for advice on the main components required to get a basic home audio system going for under 1k. When I do get to save more money, I am open to add more into the system. For now, what are the basic components of a home audio system that I mainly need to focus on right now? I am not looking to get a home theater setup. ONNLY LOOKING TO GET HOME AUDIO SYSTEM FOR MUSIC
diripio
Check out Denon receivers.  You get pretty good bang for the buck.
Wharfedale  has some nice speakers you might want to check out.
Older Klispch speakers Can be found for a good price.  Look at Ref 3 MKll towers @$200.
You might want to explore USB cables to connect your computer to the receiver.. It’s amazing the difference it can make.

Let us know what you bought and why.

All the best.

JD
Check out Denon receivers.  You get pretty good bang for the buck.
Wharfedale  has some nice speakers you might want to check out.
Older Klispch speakers Can be found for a good price.  Look at Ref 3 MKll towers @$200.
You might want to explore USB cables to connect your computer to the receiver.. It’s amazing the difference it can make.

Let us know what you bought and why.

All the best.

JD
Hi
With no hesitation
any NAD amp which can run as Pre as well try a 7130 if possible.
Amp Carver M200t
Advent 1 speakers or Boston A200s
Arcam rBlink btooth
Tube buffer pre amp on amazon by Suca audio

Might be a little over 1k.

Denon PMA-600NE
Built in DAC for your computer streaming
ELAC Debut 2.0 B5.2 speakers

that leaves @300.00 for cables / stand / etc.

All brand new & available on Amazon w / 30 day return

I agree with going used. Also, you don't have to do it all at one time. Get a nice used integrated and speakers to start. You already have streaming capability. Look on sites already mentioned or ask around for reputable used equipment in your area. I have a local guy who refurbishes equipment and sells at very reasonable prices. I am sure someone is in your area.