Help with DAC and Streamer suggestions

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy and spending lots of time listening to great music!

Before I ask for your advice, I thought it would be good to tell you my system:
  • Martin Logan Summit X speakers connected with Acoustic Zen Hologram II speaker cables.
  • Shiit Yggy DAC connected with Acoustic Zen Matrix II reference interconnect.
  • Bryston BDP-1 music player connected with Kimber Kable D-60 digital cable.
  • Oppo 105D for SACDs, modified by Ric Shultz connected with Toto Tungsten interconnects.
  • Prima Luna Dialogue HP integrated amp with original tubes.
  • Furman Elite 20 power conditioner.
  • I have a dedicated 20 amp line running to all audio electronics.
  • All electronics are connected with Pangea power cords.
  • All music passes through Roon on my computer, and while playing music the computer does nothing else.  The computer has a direct connection to the internet, and all music is sent to the streamer via Cat-7 cable.
  • I listen to Tidal primarily, along with some of my own FLAC files.
 I want to change my music streamer and DAC.  I'd like something that will make the 2nd unfold of MQA, but that's not a deal killer.  I have around $6,000 to spend, and I'm fine with used equipment from Audiogon.

Here is what I've been considering:
  • Primaluna EVO DAC - $3,000, not MQA, won't add a better streamer, but might sound great with my Primaluna integrated.
  • Aurender A10 streamer/DAC combo - $5500 new, will make the MQA unfold.  Not sure about combining the streamer and DAC.
  • Mytek Manhattan II DAC with network card - $4700 new, does not add a better streamer.
  • Roon Nucleus Plus streamer ($2500) and perhaps a better DAC.
  • Small Green Computer Sonictransporter I5 for Roon and music ($1075) and better DAC.
  • Keep the Bryston and buy a Holo Audio May DAC ($5,000).
  • Certainly open to other suggestions.
As you can see, lots of options to choose.  :( 

I live in a very small town in Central Oregon and can't audition different components.

I'd love to hear your suggested changes for my DAC and streamer!

Thank you!

Steve
smills59
what about how ur system sounds are you trying to improve by ditching your current digital front end?

your supplied info is all about gear (which is helpful context)... but the gear exists to make music, right? ... what kind of music?
Da, that would have been nice to add!  I listen to mostly jazz, female jazz, classical strings, piano.  Looking at my favorites in Tidal, here is the list:
  • Nora Jones
  • Neil Diamond
  • Susie Shu
  • Civil Wars
  • Emmylou Harris
  • Allison Krauss
  • Holly Cole
  • George Winston
  • Dianna Krall
  • Julia Fordham
  • David Lanz
  • Camille & Julie Berthollett
  • Melody Gardot
  • Chris Botti

Lots more of that type...

Steve
The Small Greem Machine option would be the SonicTransporter I9 at $2700 with internal hard drive.

Steve
your bryston/yggy is a damn good front end - a change would alter more the tonality than substantially upgrade SQ overall

so you need to say clearly what you are trying to improve in terms of sound quality