Length of speaker cables

I just went from 2 channel amp to mono blocks. Is it important that I stop using 4 meter audio quest rocket 88 and downsize to 6 ft? Will there be an audible improvement?
steven0713
Have QS mono block 60 watt tube amps with 97.5 dB efficient Speakers tried combination of long IC & short SC & different brands of cables the best I found were boutique cables Zenwave alloy( gold & Silver etc)  & Wywire , I ended up with Wywire all copper Both IC 2 meter 3 meter Speaker cables ( although tried Mogami 1meter self terminated cables ) I don’t like cables that seem to be used as tone control that is what I found with Silver ( bright) or silver gold alloy . The Wywire are very neutral you hardly know they are their in your system

+1 for volumizer...

Why change your cables? With the length you have, you could cut those down probably to where you could use a whole cable per binding post - twisting the amp ends together may be a challenge, but I would use as much of your existing cable cut down to short little bundles as possible. Whatever you could fit in the spade to crimp. You won’t regret that and would make your Rocket sound like some of the bigger AQ models, and better.
There will not only be a difference going shorter, but an improvement!
straight from Richard Vandersteen. Shortest speaker cable possible and longer component cables equal better sound.
Don't forget to factor in the cost of longer power cords if you are moving your power amps close to your speakers. Going cheap on longer power cords could be a big mistake. In fact, going cheap on any power cords is a big mistake.