Amp recommendations for Joseph Audio Perspectives2

I bought a pair of Joseph Audio Perspectives (Graphene 2 upgraded) and they will arrive next week. I am looking for amp recommendations now.

Currently I am using prism sound DA1 as source, Schiit freya + as tube pre. I also have a CJ pv5 tube pre and really enjoyed the Conrad Jonhson midrange presentation. I am thinking of upgrading the pre to higher end CJ line in near future (like a used CJ GAT?).

Previously I was using only SS amps with tube pres in ATC speaker system since they have a hard load. I tried a bunch of SS (Krell 402e, Pass xa30.8, Nord nc500, Benchmark ahb2, Mivera 1200), they all sounds nice in their own way but I feel the piece that makes the most difference in my system is the CJ pv5 tube pre. It brings out the 3d soundstage and liquid mids that I was looking for with each amp it paired with.

I love rich liquid golden midrange. So for amp, should I use a tube amp to achieve this goal? I searched around the discussions and what is available in the used market and a couple that interest me now are:

VAC Renaissance 70/70 Mk III
Jadis defy -7 Mk 2
VAC Phi 200
Conrad Johnson Premier 12 (NA in used market now, only a premier 140)

I prefer stereo unit to monoblocks. It will be even better if the amp can produce less heat. I live in CA and it is pretty hot in the summer. But if I have to go that route to get the best sound I want, then it is what it is.

Any recommendation (not necessarily to be the amps mentioned above, can also be ss) or advices are welcome.  
128x128yuhengdu_tiger
@yuhengdu_tiger You just bought the VAC 70/70 are you already unhappy with it?
@jond  The sound is very good actually. I was thinking maybe I don't need that much power since I normally my preamp never gods beyond a quarter of the volume pot. 

Then I can save some space and reduce some heat..  
I have kids running around and I just realized how hot it can get after getting to use it.