TEAC NT-505 impossible connecting to WiFi router o such LAN: help me please?

Hello mates,
I got my NT-505 3 days ago.
It seems to be working correctly but in my opinion all software in not the same level than the device: too aged & often no relevant documentation or support about.
However my big trouble is the NETWORK interface:  since first time I switched on, the NT-505 remains "for ever"  into NET configuring blinking state until it goes in power stand by.
Summarizing:

1. RJ45 cable is ok - tested in several manners
2. the wifi router (1Gb fiber connection) is ok
3. the wifi router ether ports (4) are ok - I checked a bridged LAN configuration too

Testing the NT-505 Ether port It results:

1. the physical level of protocol seems working correctly just on-way: the interface recognizes correctly the bandwidth (Fast ot Giga in my case) end the packet coming from the router are buffered. No packet sent  to the router.

2. At protocol level no ARP session are involved hence impossible retrieve MAC address and trying to do something.

VERY STUPID ISSUES:

1. Being NET board logically split from MAIN board It's need a separate firmware(!!!): how can I upload the NET firmware if, as stated into documentation, I must use the mobile app and It's impossible connecting the device to such LAN?

2. NO menu interface to configure manually the net parameters.

May someone help me (tricks..., recovery sw,..., low level maintance menu...,...) 

Thank you a lot.

silvio66
That's great to hear but sucks that it took so long to get straightened out.  I haven't much time to listen the last few days, but I'm still not hearing much difference with the CG-10M.  
I believe there are a number of defective NT-505 out there concerning not being able to connect to the Network. Mine was fine for a few months then began a develop a sporadic issue of not connecting and final the unit just would not connect no matter what dance I performed. It was sent to the US authorized repair facility and came back and connected. I have not had a connection issue since, however now I am having issues with ROON not recognizes the unit as ROON certified. Prior to sending it for repair it was being recognized by ROON but after the original firmware update that included ROON certification. I believe ROON is not recognizing the TEAC due to a ROON update. I tried using the TEAC program but this would not work so I am hoping if I can reconnect to my PC and go through all the steps I did originally to set it up and upload the firmware again ROON will recognize the TEAC, but this is a big pain so I haven't done it yet. Using the TEAC with ROON now is only using Apple Air Play, which sounds OK but not as good as ROON's native file transfer program.

When this unit is working properly it sounded extremely refined and interfaced with ROON and Tidal beautifully. I have an Auralec DAC/Streamer and a Bystron DAC and the TEAC rates right up there with them. Each has their own sound signature and I love them all. Unfortunately the TEAC seems to be the most complicated of the bunch to set up and get going initially and there does seem to be some units floating around that have a network connectivity issue that needs the factory or an authorized TEAC repair facility to fix.
Concerning the external clock, form all I spoke to and from reviews I read where these people have had experience with the external clock the opinion is the clock does not make enough of a difference to warrant its expense for a home hi-fi setting and that it is directed more towards a professional environment.
Yes, any updates?  My unit is still behaving great after the repair at Adams Electronics in California.