DAC for Bricasti Design M5 Network Player

Would appreciate the forums assistance in choosing a stand alone DAC for the Bricasti Design M5 Network Player. In addition to the M5 I have a Roon Nucleus. I would like to connect the M5 via AES cable to the DAC into Pass Labs XP30 via xlr balanced cables, into Pass Labs Aelph Zero Monoblocks, to Klipsch LaScala speakers. Streaming only Tidal and Quobuz. No CD's or stored media. Budget is $3000.00 I prefer to buy used from fellow Audition member.
thinman2
I thought about that; but $6,500 is over budget.  Plus, I can explore other DACs with a separates.  Do you have any stand alone DACs you like?
Post removed 
I agree with @jriggy above. Please call a Bricasti retailer and ask about purchasing his M3 demo. Please ask about trading in your Bricasti M5 and add those funds towards the purchase of a Bricasti M3 with network renderer inside. You should be able to do this within your budget. The Bricasti M3 DAC is excellent. Please confirm you get it with the MDx upgrade board installed. 

If your Bricasti retailer is unable to made the deal, call another Bricasti retailer. Please keep us posted.
You could also try the 30 day trial of the RME ADI 2 FS dac from Sweetwater with your M5.  It is ~1/5 the cost and is crazy good for the money.  I run it balanced into my Sim 740p preamp.   If you find it underwhelming simply return it.   I sold my M3 with MDx to try some cheaper options and for now have ended up with the RME as my 30 day return just expired.   Unlike you, my weak link may be my streamer (I use a raspberry pi based spdif streamer).  The M3 is a great dac and the folks at Bricasti told me the integrated Ethernet streamer was the best sounding interface, so based on that feedback and others from these forums, I’m betting I didn’t hear the M3 at its best.    But still, I am amazed at how good the RME sounds in my system after having two previous DACs with 4 to 5x the MSRP. 
Cheers