Any thoughts on Denafrips Terminator Plus

Has anyone tried their new dac and is it worth the extra $2000?   How much difference in the two dacs ?
128x12826mo18pts
I have heard the terminator vs the terminator + 
theterminstor  is a excellent sounding very natural sounding dac especially after this new processor board was implemented thst too allowshigh dsd files.
he plus has bigger power supplies ,and even better parts quality 
and weighs in at 44 lbs. it is very very natural sounding it takes the 
terminator to another lever .in fact for $6500 I know of no digital or 
turntable at $15k thst can beat it in overall musicality, and I go to Hifi get togethers and my brother having $20k turntable setups and digital , yes his DCSvRoseini is a little bit more fleshed out 
and refined maybe 5-6% better for a number but it is $25k ,and I looked inside Many world class named parts .it has femto clocks over controlled precise , huge isolated seperate section linear power supply Swiss Silmic filter caps just to name a few and .005
or better tolerances for each of the 4 big Resistor ladders and there are 100s of them . Vs the $14k msb R2R dac this IMO was 
Clearly better ,as well as much cleaner and detailed the the $18 k 
Lampizator golden gate tube dac ,now quite as lush but still a natural warmth that just glows huge soundstage great micro,macro dynamics ,and excellent focused imaging.
i do need to mention always leave in ,,not in stand by for it take 
a solid 4-500 hours to fully runin ,and if turn pd off 4-5 days to sound optimum ,as with many top quality dacs . You may find you 
like a super lush presentation like the Lampizator ifyou amp speakers are cooler  but the Terminstor + is very natural with a very good balance of warm but not syrupy lush warm with all the deep Bass sweet open top end and even makes older CDs sound much more listenable . I currently have the Latest Denafrips Pontus and it replaces the latest Schiit Yggsdrasil ,itis thst good 
and at $1800 delivered excellent and a nice balanced natural sound . Yes I am saving for the Terminstor plus but in the meantime very good Vinshine Audio is the distributor in Singapore.
the shipping  DHL included is on average 5 days or less ,and 
all units tested retested for over 100 hours before shipping to drastically prevent failure rate .very rare for any company .
One more thing ,no fuses to get in the way of the signal path they use a thermal thermistor if it has a fault ,it thermally just disconnects until it cools down 
vs a fuse all fuses degrade the signal in all a Denafrips dacs, Only their excellent base model Ares2 
uses 2amp T fuse, my friend has one for $800 it beats dacs at $2k  each model just gets more resolved depending on your budget ,if the Pontus I bought for $1700 does everythung well, for $2800 the Venus is better still .and these dacs deserve a pretty good powercord not to colored ,I read a reviewer using a belken power cord which is insane with  digital and $13k amps, just dumb and use a good usb cable with their new processor board,DSD  it is a noticable upgrade new board for Pontus,Venus, terminator 
came out in 03-2020. Is about $250 if you have a older model 5 minute install.
Yes I heard them side by side just 2 months ago
the terminator even had the Gaia clock the plus has even better clock overs better parts quality and huge power supplies almost 20 lbs heavier 44 weighs 44 lbs. the plus is more fleshed out and 
refined sounding and noticably better then the latest Ps Audio flagship With latest firmware - no contest and heard the top halo springs , and msb which was 2 x the money ,and has several filters to adjust over sampling if a sound maybe too laid back. A remote would be nice to change sampling but no big deal.