Esoteric n-01 xd vs DCS Bartok

Hi all
I have been changing my gears a bit now. I am in final step in finishing my set up. Now I am down to decide on a good high end streamer/dac.
My system is aerial acoustics 7T, with 2 REL S5/SHOs, Luxman 590axii, Lumin T2, acoustic zen absolute speaker cables, Harmonic technology power cords and cards cross XLR inter-connects. I primarily listen streaming on roon using tidal and Quboz.
Lumin T2 was actually purchased recently. I like it but want to step up. I wish I had decided to go higher dac before purchasing lumin T2, but now I want to get an end game streamer/dac lasting at least for 3-5 yrs.
After reviewing and hearing from people, I am considering esoteric n-01xd and dcs bartok. I have heard esoteric n-01 but not the xd version and they sounded great. My dealer says xd sounds awesome. Saw the specs and they use grandioso’s 64 bit dac and better clock and power supply compared to n-01. I have not heard dcs bartok but have seen rave reviews. I don’t care music being very analytical but like more musical, non-fatiguing with good 3D-soundstage. Is it worth going up the price to this level. I have heard lumin x1 but they are not my taste. Has any body listened these gears ? What are your thoughts and suggestions ? Appreciate your inputs. Other option I am considering is to use my lumin t2 as streamer and connect to dac like chord Dave or Bricasti. M1SE. 
Thanks in advance. 
On a lower price range, I am considering Naim ndx-2 or esoteric n-05.
romney80
@thyname
Yes, Luxman D-10X has no streamer. It is a SACD player with DAC which has DSD/MQA and has USB (and few other digital) input, which I can use for a streamer. I will have to buy a separate streamer if I have to go for Luxman. That is something I have to decide (if I need to go that route). My dealer is really swearing on it, as one of the best DAC (apparently it is totally new DAC) and sounds remarkable. He has sold 10 in few weeks and have a bunch in back order. If I end up buying, I have to start researching on a good streamer with this. 
I have ordered Luxman D-10X and will keep updated how it sounds once I receive. 
Wow, after a long wait for more than 2 months, the Luxman D-10x finally arrived today. Just plugged in and played MQA CDs and also streamed using antipodes CX with roon. I see all the hype and why this is player is amazing. I understand there is always a "new gadget" feeling that will bias, but regardless, I have found this DAC to be extremely musical, organic, laidback but detailed. Soundstage is big and no harshness with any genre of music. Hoping that once I play this > 100 hrs and it is fully broken, there will be more to come. I am loving this and has been worth the wait. This will stay with me for many years to come. I am still waiting on Antipodes S30 to come and once I complete my system, I am in for treat for long.