What Combinations of Components Have You Put Together That Sound Good?

Please share the components you've put together that are a perfect match, where you have reached a listening pinnacle, so much so that you don't want to stop listening! 
high-amp
Currently in the rig I have three consistent elements:

1. SOURCE: WireWorld Silver Starlight Ethernet Cable
Small Green Computer sonicTransporter with SONORE systemOptiqueand associated optical cable
SONORE Signature Rendu SE 
Clarity Cable Supernatural USB cable

2. AMP: Pass Labs XA200.8 Monos

3. Speakers: Kingsound King III electrostatic speakers

The DAC and cables are under review and change as required. 

I will build approximately 10-12 discrete systems for assessment, demanding improving synergy with each iteration. 

The system listed is representative of my work in regard to escalating synergy over 8 years. There have been many systems with the King III speakers that had "synergy", but the perfection has never been better than with the systems built for this review. That should stand to reason, as the source, DAC, cables and amps are all higher end compared to what I was working with years ago.  
What is amazing to me is how elevated the speaker's performance is compared to years ago. I continue to be impressed by how "flexible" a speaker's sound can be based on the ancillary components and cables. The truth is that is takes dozens of rigs to gain a holistic sense of what a speaker can actually do. When a hobbyist has the occasion to take a speaker that is well-loved and elevate its performance several times, that is imo High End enjoyment, as of course, the experience of hearing music through it is so gratifying, so enriching. 

Well so far it’s my best yet. Though I know my room needs serious acoustic treatment.
Pass Labs xa25
LTA microZOTL pre-amp
Schitt Yggdrasil - most recent build.
Dynaudio Special 40’s
Tripp lite hospital grade 6 outlet surge protector. No conditioner. 
Switch with a variety of mid tier IC and PC.
*L*  The majority of the things I collect and ic together? *L*
At least, until it doesn't....*shrug*
Much like anyone else here responding to the query....;)

I think we all in general let our ears do the walking 'n talking....*S*
Ones' 'disposable income' sets the upper limits to varying degrees, as noted by the descriptions....