Bricasti DAC owners

I’m not associated with Bricasti other than owning a Bricasti dac. 
If you own a Bricasti dac purchased before 2020, I strongly suggest considering obtaining the newest digital board, the MDx.

It’s that good. 
There certainly is nothing wrong with any prior BRICASTI digital board. Technology advances, particularly in digital, and the MDx is a worthy advance 
128x128zavato
Hi Strojo,

only happens intermittently.  The last time on turn on.  Left channel again.  Back to standby and back on and all is normal.  I let Brian know when it happens and what it was doing.  He says they cannot make it happen but are still working on it.
@jglacken have you tried disconnect everything between your trnsport and dac and reconnect?  I tried that and haven't had issue since.
@jglacken, Based on what @rogerhifi posted above, I am going to repeat what I said above.

"I wonder if the sound and distortion issues are caused by an ‘interface issue’ between your source and the Bricasti DAC.  Please disconnect ALL components from the wall plug, wait 2 minutes and then re-start.   This process might reset the interface".

Does this help?   Please keep us posted. Thanks. 
Update: Joe from Bricasti got back to us and will be sending a new flash update to fix the issue.