Goldenear Triton One.R - can it be driven with low power tube amp?

I’m currently driving my Goldenear Triton One.R speakers with substantial monoblock solid state amps. However the Triton One.Rs have internal 1.6 kilowatt amplifiers for the lowest frequencies. So my primary amps are only driving the midrange and tweeters. Seems like overkill. Was thinking of using lower power tube amps, maybe even tube SETs. Will this work?
Has anyone done this? Comments welcomed.
cakids
Again George I don’t believe that anyone reading this thread will find it misleading or confusing. People can appreciate real listening encounters versus supposition.
Supposition? the proof has been given by two reviews and two bench tests with graphs.
These speakers load is way too hard for an 8w SET or low powered tube to drive from the bass 80hz up. who partners a 1200w lower bass amp with a 8w set bass/upper bass amp!!!

And Keith Howard would not have stated this if it wasn’t just a supposition!!
HiFi Review LAB Test: by KEITH HOWARD
We measured a minimum modulus of 2.9ohm and a minimum EPDR of 1.3ohm at 92Hz, with further dips to 1.6ohm at 219Hz and 2.0ohm at 584Hz.
So the One.R is a tough loudspeaker to drive, despite its powered bass section.
To anyone thinking of buying theses speakers do your homework when buying an amp, or you’ll be a fool soon parted of his money if you believe these speakers can be driven to their best by low powered tube "flee" amps.
Only this type of 25w "flee amp" will drive them, ones that can double their wattage all the way down to 2ohm. 25watt only into 8ohms, ML2 monoblocks from Mark Levinson
https://www.hifido.co.jp/photo/05/504/50446/c.jpg
https://www.marklev.com/2013/04/ml-2-monophonic-class-power-amplifier.html

Cheers George

Stereophile’s Nov 2019 review of the Triton One.r has a few differences from the Keith Howard review.
Measurements indicate that the impedance between the critical 80 to 200 hz range is between 4.1 and 5 ohms. And at the 80 Hz crossover approximately half the power is being delivered by the internal amp.
Speaker sensitivity is 92 db. So about 1/2 watt at 80 Hz should get you to that loudness level.
Manufacturer recommends amps that have a range of 20 watts to 650 watts. 
From these measurements, the manufacturer recommendation, and my listening test, I have no qualms about using a high quality SET of at least that power level, that is spec’d for 4 ohm performance.

One caveat to my discussion:
My listening “test” was brief - just a few hours.  Perhaps long term listening would lead to different conclusions. At any rate, were I to replace my ss amps with low power (not fleawatt) tube power amp(s), I would probably favore something greater than 25 watts, and would have to do some longer term listening with the new amp(s).
The supposition is not the reported test bench measurements of two published reviews.  My use of the term refers to reaching a conclusion based on those measurements without the benefit of any listening experiences with speaker and amplifier to confirm an assumption (Lower power tube amplifiers are insufficient to drive the Tritons).

It makes little sense to ignore the listening accounts of cakids and those mentioned regarding Sandy Gross (who plays the 'mere' role as the Tritons designer and also owns a pair for personal use). Perhaps these are inconvenient data points. Anyway, certainly two different viewpoints presented in this thread. 
Charles 
cakids OP
Measurements indicate that the impedance between the critical 80 to 200 hz range is between 4.1 and 5 ohms.
Cakids, you need to understand measurements a little more, Keith Howard’s are the EPDR measurements (combined impedance and - phase angle) That the amp will see.
Goldenear Triton One.R:  Review LAB Tests: by KEITH HOWARD
We measured a minimum modulus of 2.9ohm and a minimum EPDR of 1.3ohm at 92Hz, with further dips to 1.6ohm at 219Hz and 2.0ohm at 584Hz.
So the One.R is a tough loudspeaker to drive, despite its powered bass section.
This is what the amp sees, not just the impedance, common stop going round in circles.

Cheers George