Anyone using IFI Powerstation

Looking for an effective upgrade.  
My digital source components are currently plugged into a Furman PST-6.
These consist of a Melco N1A, a Roon Nucleus, a Chord Qutest, and a Bluesound Node 2i.
The IFI Powerstation sounds like an interesting product.
What has been your experience with this product.
Ag insider logo xs@2xjazzman7
I have two of these (UK version has 6 outlets, i needed more hence two!).
I found it to be a very good power strip. Doesn’t impede dynamics while efficiently reducing AC noise. Sound is very natural. I liked this more than Audioquest Niagara 1000, which I had on loan for a week. I’m an audioquest fan and this actually disturbed me a bit )) anyhow, my system has changed a lot, planning to try the AQ new Niagara 3000 at some point this year. Just out of curiosity.
@saleh84 
Thanks much for your response ... especially for the comparison to the Niagara 1000.  Are you currently using it with any digital source components?
I have one of them and I have found it to be the best power strip I have ever used. I also use a PS Audio P10 and P5. I experimented a bit when it first arrived. I tried it with the P5 powering the Powerstation, then with the powerstation plugged into the wall via a BlueCircle CTX. Hands down it was better with the iFi into the wall and the P5 plugged into the powerstation. 
It is so natural and absolutely no restrictions on dynamics. I may be adding 2 more of them :) 

Hope this helps.