~$15K floorstanders: opinions sought

There a chance I'll be able to make a significant investment in my speakers within a few months, and jump from $4K/pr Focal 926 to something in the 10-15K range. I'm running krell gear and have no intention of changing electronics, they are perfectly suited to my ears - - but if new speakers expose weaknesses, then I'll tackle that later.

Here's the thing: aesthetics matter to me, a lot, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I love my art and home and music is a huge part of my lifetime joy. These are some of the brands /models that I personally think are beautiful, and I'd love to hear from folks who could speak to a possible pairing with Krell. I like precision, speed, clarity, and firm bottom. 

Room is approx 18x20x9. New or used is ok.

Von Schweikert Endeavor SE
Vienna Acoustics Klimt The Music
Magico S3
JBL Synthesis (4700, 9900, etc.) 
Spatial (loved the demos I heard but not sure if OB would work in my space)

Appreciate any insight, despite the aesthetic emphasis. 
wassaicwill
I'd strongly suggest looking for a used pair of Wilson Sasha 2's.  I owned a pair of Sabrina's when they first came out after an in depth comparison to the B&W 803 D3 speaker.  About a year ago I traded them in at the same dealer for a pair of Sasha 2's, and they're everything I wanted.
My Krell 575 XD monoblocks are paired with Martin Logan’s 13a. In between is a tube preamp, Don Sachs. After adjusting (lessened) the ML’s rake the sound quality is everything I’d hoped for. 
A bit more than you're looking to spend, but there's a beautiful pair of Vandy 5A carbons on A'gon for $18.8k.  Can't imagine you could do better for the money.  And I have no affiliation with the ad or speakers listed.  Happy listening.
Consider the QLN Prestige Three from Sweden, at around $10,000. It's impossible to know your visual aesthetic, but I think they're quite attractive, if unassuming-looking (they don't scream, "look at me!" which I consider a plus). Superb fit and finish, and a sound that's simply sublime. Stunning mids and highs, and a full, tight, low bass that can't possibly be there from this modest-sized two-way floor-stander, except that it is. Read the reviews from Rocky Mountain and last fall's Capital Audiofest, where I heard them and was thoroughly blown away.
Will,

I've been lucky enough to find a demo pair of the Acoustic Zen Crescendos at a great price and I could not recommend them enough. 

The veneer is absolutely stunning, and their size, presence, and full-frequency extension from 20-20+ khz is stunning given their price point. I don't think you would be disappointed with these! 

I'm running an all Allnic tube system in a small NYC apt and I wouldn't sacrifice it for anything. Smooth, smooth, smooth with limitless power and drive from the M-3000 monoblock amps. The AZ Crescendos have a sensitivity of 90db, so they would pair well with medium to higher powered tubes or solid state, in your case. Give them a try - I was looking at Wilson Sashas but these were just as musical, involving, and resolving at a much more palatable price point. 

There is a pair on here in beautiful bird's eye maple for ~11k, if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck!