Black Gate Cap upgrade on Museatex Bitstream DAC

I'm gettin my DAC back later this week from Johm, it had been built from the ground up 12months ago, but it was just this week the Black Gate caps have been put in. I'm not getting overly excited about it, I'll be suprised if I hear a big jump, but I am anxious if anybody out there has had it done and what the results were?
lush
Friend

Blackgate will be a definite change! However, please realize one thing - parts are like seasoning in food - everything does not always taste good on everything! Blackgate may be the ticket for one topology but not necessarily on another! Having said that - my personal experirnce is that I have had great success with Blackgate in amplifiers and CD Players.

Hope this helps

Studio 1
>

Definitely true. i have never have good experience with blackgates and in fact cannot understand the legend. they have consistently taken things in a more analytic and hifi-ish direction. as always, to each his own.
I added a Furutech rhodium IEC to my Bitstream (stock) a Shunyata King Cobra p/c and Virtual Dynamics Revelation Sig. digital cable, the sound is highly musical, easeful and relaxed with great separation and dynamic contrasts.

I reference my CEC/Bitstream against my friends Walker/Steelhead system, depending on recording quality of course.

In the near future I will try Bigkidz modded Bitstream.