MHDT Orchid or Audio Mirror/ pick one for me please

I have been looking around at my first streaming system ever, never even owened a dac. I have owned a Ezemplar Audio tube Denon 2900 and Exemplar tube Oppo 105 for the last 15 years, others have come and gone these always stayed. I mostly listen to records. I have been looking at dac's for a couple months and these are the 2 tube dac's I am considering. Solid state I looked at RME, Border Patrol, Ayre, Mytek, Chord and others. I like how the Orchid can except so many tubes and likes mods. Audio Mirror looks interesting I understand maybe more detail,  which is important. Both are in my price range, I want to start out slow and not spend to much on first purchase in streaming. I will also need a cheap streamer. Thanks for any suggestions. I'm kind of lost!!
paulcreed
How does the AM Tubadour III SE with streaming compare to using CDs in a good quality CD player?  I have a 2005 Accustic Arts CD player that I'm very happy with (24 bit/96kHz Enhanced Multi-Level Delta-Sigma DAC, 8-times oversampling,  Burr Brown PCM 1728).  I'm considering adding a DAC for streaming Tidal or Qudoz, and curious if streaming with the AM or another DAC could equal or better my CD player.

I know I'm missing out on instant access to infinite music, but sound quality is a priority. Thanks. 
@teajay  I'm keen to get your thoughts on a comparison between the Orchid and Tubadour III DACs.  
I'm a new member so don't seem to have privileges to send a DM. 
Is there some other way to contact you?
@tonnesen The AM does not include a streaming input, so sq of streaming vs. cd will completely depend on the equipment that's providing input.  That said, the only thing I miss about my cd player (which was an exemplar Denon 2900 8 years ago), is going to the used music store.
cal3713, did you find the AMse to sound better than your Exemplar  Denon 2900 or just different? I still use my 2900 and think it sounds great. I don't understand why the Orchids are selling used between $900 and $1000, one sold the other day in one day for $1080. I can buy a new one for $1200 in US or have MHDT send one from over seas $1000 shipped of ebay. How dependable are the Orchids. I talked to Vlad and he is a super nice guy, I'm starting to think AM and upgrade to SE later. The only reason I like the orchid is I have tons of real nice 6922's, 6sn7's and could use those in Orchid.