Power Supply for Schiit Mani Phono Preamp

I've been reading about linear power supplies and it struck me the Schiit Mani phono preamp that's feeding my Schiit Freya preamp has what appears to be a really cheap power supply.  I wrote to Schiit asking whether a linear power supply would improve dynamics or transparency and they said they didn't know because they had never tried it.

I've got a Well Tempered Refence turntable with a recently rebuilt Lyra Clavis, so I'm starting with a fairly high quality signal.

If linear power supplies dramatically improve streamers, why wouldn't one help a Mani? 

The specs on the current power supply say:  16VAC transformer, regulated +/- 5V rails. Power consumption is 4 watts

If a better power supply would provide a significant improvement, what should I buy?

dougthebiker
TableJockey,

What would you consider a good “next step up” from the Mani?  My current system is a Schiit Freya feeding two Shiit Vidars operating as 400W monoblocks with Tekton speakers.
OK, so I looked up the Swagman supply for the Mani. It is not a linear power supply, it is a transformer (16 VAC, 2 amps) with a ferrite EMI suppressor and the correct plug to fit the Mani. I agree it will work perfectly and maybe sound better due to the increase amperage.  However, may I recommend you try the Floor wart from Schiit at $24.It is 14 VAC and 1.5 amps. If you like you can add a $2 ferrite clamp.

@ bkeske, I looked at others supplies but was not sure so I contacted Swagman Labs and after a couple of emails I decided to order. I must say Im very glad I did, so much so that I ordered a ZeroZone LPS for my Cavelli CTH headphone amp. It was cheap and recommended by Duster on Audio Asylum. It is custom made to order @ 50watts, 28vdc 1.25A and was under $100 shipped. I feel most components that use a wall wart benefit from a LPS.@oldears, I know that the Swagman Labs is not a LPS but it works very well and has quite a good following with good reviews for the Mani. I know what Im hearing out of mine and Im quite happy and love the sound.