Hopelessly Confused

It is impossible for me to audition every amp I'm researching let alone with my speakers (B&W CM5 w/ SVS SB-1000 subwoofer). Therefore I'm reliant on research, word of mouth and attempting to decipher amplifier speak. Currently I'm using my Yamaha AVR as a preamp to an 80w Adcom GFA-5300. It sounds good, especially when I put the Yamaha in direct mode bypassing circuitry sending the signal to the Adcom. My room is 10x14. I typically listen to music in the 80 dB to 90dB range. My musical tastes are all over the place. Jazz, blues, reggae, Knopfler stuff, classical etc. 

I bought a 150w Parasound 2125 v.2 amp to replace the Adcom thinking more watts will equal more accuracy/detail in musical fidelity. At the last minute I posed a question on Reddit asking if more watts will achieve my goal. The answers were almost a unanimous no. When the UPS guy came to deliver my amp I panicked and refused delivery so I could rethink my next move. Indecisiveness is not my best quality.

For the time being the speakers stay. The Yamaha AVR stays for cinema. I'm using a different pair of B&W's for that purpose. The one subwoofer stays as is. I need my subwoofer to dual purpose with whatever 2 channel listening solution I arrive at. Looking at the 110w Parasound NewClassic 200 Integrated amp w/DAC $1195 it would check off a lot of boxes. 1) a little more power 2) preamp outputs for the Yamaha 3) 4K pass through 4) subwoofer output 5) bass management w/ crossover capability. Lots of bells and whistles but at the end of the day all I really want is to eek out as much sonic bliss from my speakers as possible. 

Am I on the right track or have I missed the boat again?

https://parasound.com/200_Integrated.php
128x128brian_holmes
Not familiar with that amp but it has all the features you want. Places like crutchfield allow returns and if you wanted to could get something in to evaluate in your home and send it back if you don’t like it. Around the same price and same features (pre-out, sub out) is the well reviewed Cambridge CXA81. I can’t think of many other 2 channel amps with both these features.
I support your decision to go with an integrated amplifier. As Moto stated, the Parasound has the features you require, so makes for one option. There are others, such as the CXA81.I am not familiar with either.

I have driven the CM5s with a Yamaha AS-701 (100wpc) and a NAD 356BEE (80wpc). That amount of power worked fine in a larger space than your 10x14 room. I enjoyed the CM5s. 

Other options in your price range are the Marantz 8006 or the Vincent SV-500. 

Good luck in your quest and let us know what you decide.
Brian,

You cannot just drop an amp with a lot more power in and get the sound quality you were looking for, doesn't work that way there are to many factors in the equation.
Power plays it part, my B&Ws don't fully come alive until they get some power going to them. You also have to look at all the other components.

Look at this thread this is a Audiogon member that reviews them, this should tell you everything you need to know about amps. I was unsure what to get to replace my current amp and this have given me what I need to know.
These may be higher end then what you are looking for but it should point you in the right direction.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/my-long-list-of-amplifiers-and-my-personal-review-of-each

Put on a pot of coffee or Red Bull up, it's going to take awhile to get through...

Will