Is my Reel to Reel worth anything?

I have a AKAI X-330D Reel to Reel and don't know much about them are they collectable?

andrewwwww
It has more value if it was working, and then, if working and in good shape you might only get $300. and you would have to worry about packing, shipping, it arriving undamaged, that's no joke. 

not generally available, none currently for sale on hifishark, you can always look at the second tab, 'sold/expired' for info

https://www.hifishark.com/model/akai-x-330-d

The amount of wear on the heads is critical, most are not very worn, but check them out first.

R2R sound terrific, my best tapes are my best source material, even though tape is 'noisy', they are amazing, Same content here: everyone picks LP over CD, then R2R over LP, without fail..

Pre-recorded tapes, ended in the 1980's,40- 50-60-65 years old, the content is not current, and never will be, so if you don't like music from any of those eras, it would just take up space.

Look on eBay, there are a ton of R2R tapes to buy, and not expensive (except rare ones), 7" size, 7-1/2 IPS are plentiful, and surprisingly still play excellently. I had 500, 25 inherited,  rest bought on eBay several years ago, 1 at a time. Then I sold 150 of them on eBay, unconditional returns. Two returns. 1 got smashed by PO, other one buyer said signal was weak (I think his heads were dirty), gave him full refund and let him keep the tape. Point is, they shouldn't sound great, yet they do.

I like the look of the Teacs, so I went there, 3 working decks here, 2 I gave to my sons. Teac and Teac parts are more plentiful than yours, parts could be a problem.

You would want to be handy, fix and maintain it yourself. I can handle mechanical adjustments, clean, lube, minor missing pieces, but am not able to repair any electronics. Happily the Teacs have all needed only mechanical work.

R2R is for a very dedicated breed of audio enthusiast as it is definitely not plug and play and forget.
Even a cheap deck can be high maintenance and if something goes wrong as is prone to occur in a 40 year old piece of equipment then repairs are likely to vastly exceed any monetary value it might have.

If it is fully functional right now, it would still benefit from a recap, again more money unless you are very handy yourself.
They are generally very complex machines, even at the lower end of the price range.

Then of course as has been mentioned is the problem of good source tapes. Now they exist but be prepared to pay through the nose, $100+ for any decent classic rock tape in great shape.

Its your call but it can be a very expensive and frustrating rabbit hole to fall into!
Been there and done that!
Good luck and stay safe

R2R is exclusively for technicians or people with deep pockets; I'm a technician.
R2R is exclusively for technicians or people with deep pockets; I'm a technician.
Not a technician and prefer to keep my pockets lined and the shirt on my back...lol.