What is the best hard drive based player?

Looking for a hard drive based player to feed into my system....preferrably one that has lots of memory, good sound quality, good user interace but does not require a separate screen. Any suggestions?
henryhk
Yamaha makes an excellent one (I can't think of the model number but if you go to Yamaha's site i'm sureyou can find it) that retails for under 1K.
Here is a link to Yamaha's website and the HD 1500, which is the unit I was referring to above. I have two friends with this unit and they really love it.

http://www.yamaha.com/yec/products/DVD_CD/CDRHD1500.htm
McIntosh just came out with the MS300, I guess people can't here the difference between it and CD's and from what I hear is very easy to use. you can see it at
www.mcintoshlabs.com

Mark
thanks ..will definitely check them out. For some reason I find very little literature on these players: onlty PC driven solutions which are great but obviously requires a screen which I want to avoid!
The McIntosh server compresses the data, (FLAC lossless), the Yamaha does not. The Mac really does need not only a display, but an internet hook-up also for best use. It downloads cover art and text.
I own the Yammy and it too, for ease of use, needs a monitor, but you don't "really" need one. I simply purchased a cheap portable dvd player with a composit video in so as to view the self labeled discs.
The Yammy is $800.00, the Mac is over $3k I think. You decide!