Which speaker has the biggest sound stage?

I tried out a Magnepan 1.7 a couple months ago, and I am a bit shock by the sound stage of it. It just feel live music. Although the bass is a bit lacking, I really like the "be there" feeling.

So, my question is, does all planar speaker (electrostatic, ribbon ... ) have such big sound stage? And with different brands and models, which one has biggest sound stage?

Specifically for Magnepan, the 3.6 is about $1000 more than 1.6. What are the major differences? and is it worth the extra money?
gte357s
Post removed 
Analysis Audio,Speakers have a room filling soundstage.When I heard them,they
did everything very well!I am very surprised they are not very well known!
Tom,I would like to hear about anything you have done ,as far as
upgrading,tweaking your Caravelles. I still love mine!!!Ray
The NEW BOSE 901 series 6 version 2's has whole ROOM filling soundstage !...LIVE IN CONCERT !..
Elizabeth is WRONG.
The issue of the glue which holds the Mylar and wires together is NOT one that any customer should worry about.
Well, worry about that in equal amounts of the surrounds of the cone drivers rotting.
I sold Maggies for 15 years--along the way servicing customers who owned older maggies....never ONCE in all that time did this problem arise.
They (Maggies) are not impossible to break, but they are very hearty speakers AND they are marvelous sounding.

A little information in the hands of someone with limited experience, is a dangerous thing.

Good listening,
Larry