Best 5.1 complete system under $3000

I want to buy a 5.1 system for under $3000 and need help.  I need everything as I am starting from scratch so everything has to be included in the price.  I will use it for both music and TV.  My favorite music that I love to listen too would be yanni's live concerts. I believe there is nothing like it.  Any suggestions would be very helpful.  I wish I could just go somewhere and listen but the only places around here have expensive systems.  Any help would be appreciated.  Currently I have Sony soundbar 5.1 system their top of the line which is good but it is a soundbar and I want better.  Help me out if you can.  Thank you.
BTW never built a home system and it's been 20 years since my last car stereo build. 
jayjay75
I would go with Rythmik subwoofer instead of SVS.  They are in the same price category and the Rythmik has better bass definition.
I looked up triad they seem pretty good I have never heard of them before.  Are the towers any better than the in wall I saw some used ones for sale
OP

Used or new equipment?
My advice would be to go for a used AVR.  They have virtually no resale value so if you are willing to forego some of the latest bells and whistles you can pick up something that will sound very good for under $200.  I cannot tell from your post if you need a TV and a source (Blu Ray player, streamer, etc) so if you do then you will have to budget for those.  If you need a source Sony makes excellent Blu Ray players for around $150 that will also play SACD, if you care.  Then I would look at the Audio Advisor catalog for 5.1 speaker combinations from companies like PSB or Monitor Audio.