Absolute Best CD Players Out There Under $12k ?

Ok, I'm looking to upgrade my CD Player. It's the last part of my uber-headphone system and I'm hoping to get the best player possible for under $12k used. I know that affords me alot of options, and I imagine I'll do some travelling and testing before I buy, but I wanted some opinions first. Right now, these are the main ones I'm considering:

*Reimyo CDP-777
*Linn Sondek CD12
*Naim CDS3/XPS2
*Wadia 270/27
*Wadia 861se w/Statement mod from GNSC
*Meridian 808
*EMM Labs Meitner CDSD/Dac6
*Esoteric DV-50 with full mods from Reference Audio Mods
*Classe Omega SACD

I'm not so much into characteristics - the overall performance is more important for me. But I do need a player with great bass (both in extension, detail, and volume) as my headphones are a bit bass shy. Any reviews/comparisons would be much appreciated.
no1willfan
I'm definitely now leaning towards the Reimyo. I heard the EMM Labs combo yesterday and while it was extraordinary I really think the Reimyo has it beat when it comes to musicality - which in my book nearly trumps all. I still have some more players to try out, but the more I've heard the Reimyo, the more impressed I've been with it.
I just mentioned the $17k since the thread is CDP under $12k. I know I'm being anal, but I'm guessing $12k was NO1willfan's budget limit.
The player is $15,500 without AC cord unless it has recently increased in price. It can be purchased for under $12K new or for less used if you shop around.

Steve
RE Robm321:
I meant under $12k USED. I can easily find one used for that price. I think there's on up on Audiogon now for $11k.