Footers under my speakers double the perceived value of my speakers!

My first experience with putting footers under my speakers was with Tannoy Westminster Royals.
With some difficulty, I put Mapleshade heavy footers under them. I was amazed. These $20k speakers, all of a sudden, became $30+ speakers! These days, I am into Stillpoints. Same thing-even more. My $30k speakers now sound like $60k speakers. I mean the imaging, the definition, the bass and everything just sounds fantastically Improved. I just put on the Stillpoints yesterday. This morning I jumped out of bed early just to be able to turn on the stereo and be floored. BTW- my speakers are 200 lbs and the Stillpoints Minis are strong enough. Pretty cheap for such an improvement!
mglik
What works for me with a heavy load (70 pounds of concrete) is the coupling-decoupling processus in the different densities materials i was using in sandwiches under my gear:

4 quartz feet -granite plate- sorbothane-granite plate-cork plate-bamboo plate- sorbothane- speakers or amplifier or dac...

They are on my desk with all the other component.... No vibration under my fingers....Not perfect but very efficient at low cost....

Hi-Fi for the poor is my motto...  Homemade creation is my act.... :)
The IsoAcoustics website has an interesting interview with their CEO (Dave Morrison) being interviewed by someone from Music Direct; so, you get viewpoints from both a retailer and the manufacturer. Dave uses the adjective "smeared" a lot in the interview, which I find both accurate and interesting since that is a rarely used word in the audiophile vocabulary. 

The fact that Dave started in "pro audio" might win over some skeptics, or how closely he has worked with Paul Barton of PSB speakers. What ultimately convinced me to buy the product is after Stereophile named it a "product of the year" in 2018, I never once saw this product show up on a used audio website, nor did I see any retailer ever put them on sale. Both seemed to be indicators of a good product and I'm glad I trusted my instincts....but, I wish I had of done so sooner.
I will be putting isolation products to the test in my room (again, as I have several times in the past, every time proving insipid/marginal) when I receive the anticipated amps that will be under review. They will be both new. One will be "burned in" by myself while the other will be new. One will have proper stand while the other will sit on a plywood plank on the carpet, one will have isolation devices underneath while the other will sit on its stock feet. I'm not going to proclaim what will happen, I will compare them. 

This is just an example of the type of comparisons I run with gear. The last time I conducted such a comparison was between three different elements of an audio system, and that article, "Audiophile Law: Thou Shalt Not Overemphasize Burn In",  can be seen at Dagogo.com. Oh, the accolades over burn in! Oh, how necessary, and how one can't possibly be serious if they don't burn in gear... Blah, blah, blah. I actually do comparisons regularly.  

You think I haven't put such things to the test? My Vapor Audio Joule White speakers came with two sized spikes, and of differing materials. The larger spikes were a PITA to move the speaker around. I removed them and tried rubber hockey pucks. Yes, hockey pucks; no appreciable difference in sound quality. Why? because the speakers remained at the same height. Later, I put the speakers on casters due to ease of moving in and out of the room. Nice bump in performance from el cheapo casters! Immediately noticeable. If I were a sensationalist I would say it made them sound like speakers twice as expensive! The improvement was obvious, but not due to vibration control, but due to elevation of the speaker. Also, a nice bump in performance by putting some lifts in the back of the top module, thus changing the relative position of the baffles for mid/treble relative to bass. Were these astounding, amazing changes? No. People who make claims like that have no concept of the spectrum of performance and how little such things contribute. 

I have better time to spend and better places to spend my money on audio than pucks and spikes. The real gains for audio are in the systems that are built, not the doodads that you stick around the room or underneath components or speakers. Note that I am not discussing analogue here, as I only use digital source. If you feel my methods as a reviewer are not good enough, so be it. There are plenty of other reviewers who will spend inordinate time on these things. Imo, they are getting you to waste your time and money versus spending it on superior methods of system building. 

But, as I said, this all will be compared once again, even though I have done so several times in the past with assorted isolation devices. 

Final thought; it's such a shame that as prestigious a speaker company as Tannoy can't get it right with their footers. Shame, shame. The world will be so happy to hear that you can get a speaker to sound like 2x the price by putting X brand isolation device under it! 

I'm not interested in marginal improvements to audio systems. I spend time on things that vastly advance audio systems. I am also not interested in ranging argument about picking out phrases of my discussion to debate. You either agree or disagree, so be it.  :)  
Another available retailer is Crutchfield, which has 35 of 37 reviews of 4 or 5 stars; so, the satisfaction rate is still running at 93%. So, the reporting results are quite consistent.
Douglas,
I have carefully read all of the above, and I have to conclude that you are much less informed than I had previously thought. The OP is correct from my experience with speakers and DACs. Good isolation/draining devices can make sonic improvements that are far from "trivial".  
I will freely admit that my system would benefit from room treatment which I have not done because I don't want to take down pictures, as well as the expense and experimentation needed; but I will not deny the benefit of doing so as many members have experienced and reported here. 
I don't respect you for the blind spot you have shown here, and I also think your tone is a bit pompous.