Absolute Best CD Players Out There Under $12k ?

Ok, I'm looking to upgrade my CD Player. It's the last part of my uber-headphone system and I'm hoping to get the best player possible for under $12k used. I know that affords me alot of options, and I imagine I'll do some travelling and testing before I buy, but I wanted some opinions first. Right now, these are the main ones I'm considering:

*Reimyo CDP-777
*Linn Sondek CD12
*Naim CDS3/XPS2
*Wadia 270/27
*Wadia 861se w/Statement mod from GNSC
*Meridian 808
*EMM Labs Meitner CDSD/Dac6
*Esoteric DV-50 with full mods from Reference Audio Mods
*Classe Omega SACD

I'm not so much into characteristics - the overall performance is more important for me. But I do need a player with great bass (both in extension, detail, and volume) as my headphones are a bit bass shy. Any reviews/comparisons would be much appreciated.
no1willfan
Post removed 
Whoopadeedoo, do you mean something like the Accuphase DP-77? Heard. . . looks great. . . and the sound. . . sure is different!
Judy, feeling a touch acidulated today?
All, let us not knock Norm's Halcyionic active isolation platform quite yet. From the only thread discussing it on the Gon, it looks like it was born for and is mostly still use for mechanical isolation of laboratory equipment. See:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?eanlg&1112411577&read&keyw&zzhalcyonic
From what I can tell its manufacturer's claims are at least in principle quantifiable and verifiable. I may have to start selling lemonade on my driveway during weekends. . . perhaps some day I will be able to afford one of these creatures as well. . . and in case of earthquake I will climb on top of one for 'total protection'.
Guido based on your posts here and in other threads, I suggest you concern yourself more with you than me. Thank you.
Sorry if I disturb your sensibilities, Judy. Please avoid my posts. I think you are unable to see my great enthusiasm for the H-Cat and the Halcyonics. I like the Cerious and think the Exemplar products are the best moded units I have heard, but do say the Reimyo is the best digital I have heard. I am certainly not alone in singing the praises of the Indra. I am sorry you don't have enthusiasm for anything.
I own the Meitner gear and very happy with it. All of the above are great players with different personalities and already a lot of comments done. Among them Meitner/Reimyo/dcS are generally similiar in quality (well by that I mean cutting age digital), clearly a cut above the rest, but with different characters and a matter of personal taste: the one thing Reimyo can't do is play SACDs which is factor to consider. If you want to consider price as factor, the new Ayre universal player is extremely good and I would recommend auditioning it against the Esoteric gear. I plan to do so next year as I move into another house and build a second system: perhaps the dcs new one box player will come into play but it is 50-100% more expensive than the other two: hopefully they will be cutting prices? Yeah, right.