CAN WE AUDIOPHILES DO OUR PART?

So we're all tired of hearing about nothing but Covid-19 (or, as I term it, the C-Plague). What can we do, as audiophiles, to help with all this.
I was amazed, and delighted, when I went to the Cardas website to see that they are doing their part. Go to their website and you'll see their director, Angela Cardas, wearing a mask. If you click on the Cardas Nautilus logo in the upper left corner, you'll see pictures of people there in the factory making masks with sewing machines. I called the company to congratulate them, and spoke with a woman named Darla, who said it was their way, during this economic slump, to keep their employees working and also their way of trying to "do our part."
I'm not writing all this to advertise Cardas products. They are a very good company, but trust your ears, not anything I write, when it comes to buying their products. They do get credit, however, for helping me come to a realization that pushed me in the right direction. I called a woman I am friends with, who is 85 years old and is a good seamstress, to suggest she start making masks. She already was--and is. By phone she has organized several other women to do the same, and right now they are needing more material and elastic. I managed to gather about 50 pounds of material and am starting to gather elastic while also getting more material. But I don't sew. I can't help out with that. Any ideas as to what we--all of us who are good with our ears and focused with our budgets--can do to help out in other ways?

I realize this is an odd topic to bring to an audio forum, but it was a very socially responsible audio company that got me to thinking about it, and frankly I believe I should be socially responsible enough to do what I can to get other people to thinking about it. While also being open to other people's ideas about ways someone like me who is "just an audiophile" can help.

Thank you, in advance, for any and all ideas on this.

baumli
Hi, mahgister!
Hope you are staying well and enjoying your system.
Your musical knowledge is quite impressive...
i just drink my last drop of cold mate....

:)

i dont have any knowledge, i only express my feeling in words...

My best regards to your heart brain and soul my friend....
cal91, I'm not being facetious, I'm repeating what Mark Taylor said in one of his videos. He is a retired firefighter who wrote the Trump Prophecies and predicted Trump (God's chosen one) would win the presidency years before 2016. God spoke to him and said that he is not angry with the general population of this country but rather with the leadership and the churches. It is your choice to agree with this man but he comes across as a regular but honest man. Check him out.
Love everyone but dont agree with any crowds....

:)

Dont trust prophets especially the religious one....

God dont have a beard and dont spoke, especially about politics....

If inner voices speaks about politics it is not God nor your inner voice, it is hallucinations....

When Ramanujan listened to his goddess she speaks about prime numbers, it is a bit more serious for a god or a goddess...