Streamer Value Question Innous vs Bluesound

I am ready to try streaming again after my 1st failed effort.
I had owned the basic Roon streamer. 

I plan to use the Roon with Tidal service but not
the Roon hardware this time around.

I am now comparing the Innuos Zen Mini @ $1,250 v.s. the
Bluesound Vault 2i @ $1,295. 

The better Innuos is about $4,400.
If you add the reclocker and linear power supply to
 the Mini you are also getting closer to $4k.

Now here is my thought: Buy the Vault and plan to find
a DAC upgrade- currently I have an Oppo 205.
This will bring me the better SQ result overall I think.

What have others found?

chorus
I came from Auralic Aries camp, affordable and very good sounding to LDM servers. Very organic, dynamics, details but engaging sound.
I would suggest, if you are going to use Roon then you are wasting money buying the software that comes withr Auralic, Aurender, or Innous, when you could buy the Roon Nuclues. I’m thinking you already have a DAC.

Cost of Roon Nucleus $1400, 1tb SSD $140, Roon Lifetime $700, USB cable $200 + or -. Total cost is $2440. Add a linear power supply $400. I have about 700 CD’s and another 700 favorites from Qobuz so the Nucleus + is not necessary. My DAC is in the Mc C49. Just another way of looking at this. Happy Listening.

I agree with @mahler123.  I just have the Bryston BDP Pi / Qobuz but it's the best sounding streamer/service combo I have ever had and Bryston support is excellent.   But the Bryston stuff is pricey.  I kept my eyes open and found a Pi for a little less than $600.  Manic Moose interface is spartan compared to something like Sonos or Roon but the sound is high end.
keep in mind that the app interface is important in determining the quality of your experience. bluesound os is excellent, play-fi less so. check out naim as both their streamers and app are quite good.