What do you sit on?

As my system has improved I am spending more time listening but my "sweet spot" is not as comfortable as I would like. I'm looking at new chairs, recliners, etc.  This is one topic I have not seen discussed on Audiogon. What kind of chair, perhaps what specific manufacturers are favored by experienced audiophiles? Maybe a little crowd sourcing in this area might turn up some overlooked gems in the way of listening room furniture.
Ag insider logo xs@2xbruce19
@tt1man.....*S*  Elegant chair, that Lobster....but the wing-like sides at the backs' top might be a 'cheat' in some minds...

Reminds me of cupping your hands behind your ears....even held out from ones' skull, the effect is noticable.

Be a nice one to nap out in, tho.....*G*

@rixthetrick...."YeHa!  Git along, lil' molars!" ;)
I have an old puffy leather lazy boy recliner.  But the real issue is not comfort but can a regular recliner or any chair be too high for listening?  Should it be lower?  I noticed just yesterday that when I drop a pen while in my chair and leaned down to pick it up.....bass!!!  Not overwhelming but nice bass.  About a foot from the floor.  Listening to Vandersteen Treo CTs which are about 24 inches from a wall solid brick wall, nine feet tall.
I have been contemplating this for about 6 months. I have sat in a lot of chairs trying to find the right one and I still haven't found it. I am currently using a cheap $150 barrel chair with pleather covering that had been in another room for years. It isn't uncomfortable, per se, but it definitely doesn't invite you to sit for hours. West Elm has some nice chairs that I have considered. Their showrooms just opened back up, so I may make a trip out there.