Bricasti Amplifier M25

Hello,
I have currently bought a Bricasti M12 DAC/Pre-Amplifier in my two channel system and is thinking of replacing my Parasound Halo A21+ amplifier. One obvious choice would be to pair the Bricasti M12 DAC with a Bricasti amplifier M25 which is a dual mono design and it is a fully balanced model. I am also going to evaluate two other amplifiers Luxman M900u and Parasound Halo JC1+ mono blocks. I have Aerial Acoustics Model 7T as the front speakers. Does anyone have any feedback on the amplifier Bricasti M25? I would go for a home trial of all three shortlisted amplifiers shortly but appreciate your feedback on this subject.
BTW I have already demoed a pair of Gato PWR-222 mono block amplifiers in my set up and the sound appeared to be a little too dark to my taste. So I haven't shortlisted them.

indranilsen
@indranilsen if you have the time and IF you have the real-estate and IF you have the $$$$ then you should have a listen to the M28's. They are superior to the M25 IMHO. They are BIG and HEAVY and make music sing. 

(Dealer disclaimer)    
@sksos- I wanted to go for the mono blocks initially and I had Bricasti M28 mono block amplifier in my list. However I was somewhat discouraged to go for mono blocks because my listening room is relatively small (16x12 ft) and my speaker Aerial Acoustics Model 7T has a relatively easy driver load. I didn't need mono blocks for its sheer power but I wanted it for the better isolation/lower noise and control on my speaker yielding much superior performance even at lower volume. But it seems that in my environment Bricasti M25 stereo amplifier (dual mono design) would be a better fit.

What do you guys think about using a set of mono block amplifiers in a relatively small room over a stereo amplifier when both amplifiers are well designed like Bricasti or Pass Labs.
Thanks

I have a pair of Bricasti M28 amps in my system.  They replaced JRDG monoblocks which had separate power supplies.  Compared with the Rowlands, the Bricasti M28's are superior, especially in the mid to high frequency range.  The highs are more open and appear less congested and restrained, more relaxed and detailed, just more natural.

The M28's are very conservatively rated and there are more powerful amplifiers, however, you would never know it.  Monoblocks such as these give you a much lower noise floor given the left and right power supplies are isolated from each other.  Response speed will never be a shortcoming with any amplification on this level.  Room size is irrelevant then except for the floor space another amplifier occupies.

There is a current listing for Bricasti M28's on Audiogon for an a very reasonable asking price of $16,999.00 for the pair:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9bj33-bricasti-design-m28-monoblock-30k-retail-solid-state

However, you might check if these are the original or current version.  There was an upgrade several years ago incorporating superior binding posts and Stillpoint footers.

I personally feel that given this level of quality and performance that even at the retail these are modestly priced and well worth it.  In addition to the Rowlands, I previously owned Threshold and Plinius amplifiers.

See the outstanding review here:

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2015/08/23/review-bricasti-m28/

Here are some very nice show reports on Bricasti products:

https://www.avshowrooms.com/bricasti-design-company-showcase.html

i hope this helps!
I too own a Bricasti M12, pairing it with a PP tube amp though.
very curious to hear how your M12 works with a Luxman m900u if you get to it.
@kodak805- Your 2 channel system looks awesome!!!. I had the budget for Bricasti mono blocks and it was not a factor for moving over to M25 amplifier. Since I didn't have any hands-on experience with mono blocks I am going ahead with the recommendation of my dealer who thinks that M25 would be more effective in my room and the difference in performance between M28 & M25, costing additional 10K wouldn't be cost effective. Ideally I would try both in my room but in the current environment plagued by Covid-19 Bricasti doesn't have these amplifiers ready for my trial. They built a brand new M25 for my trial and asking them to build a pair of M28 might not get immediate response...I would try the mono blocks when I move into a different house/ biggerroom sometimes in the future.

@essrand- I am going to start listening to the Luxman M900U late this week after giving enough time to Bricasti M25 to break-in. It would be a very interesting session and I would keep you in the loop.
Thanks