Who says cables don't make a difference?

Funny, after all these years, people still say things like "you wasted all that money on cables". 
There are still those who believe cables don't make a difference.
I once did marketing for a cable line I consider to be about the best-Stealth Audio Cables. 
One CES, I walked the rooms with the designer/owner, Serguei Timachev. He carried a pair of his then new Indra interconnects. Going from room to room he asked the room runners to replace their source to preamp IC with the Indra. There was not one that was not completely flabbergasted and said that the Indras blew away what they were using. That was the skyrocketing of Indra and Stealth. The Indra became one of the best reviewed cables ever.
Serguei now makes the Sakra-an IC that blows away the Indra!
I don't understand why some still do not value cables as much as I.
mglik

roberttdid
I am quite confident to state that i have done far more listening tests in my life so far then you will ever do. It is a good part of how I have spent my career.

>>>>I reckon we should file that opening salvo under Appeals to Authority that went Clunk! Along with, “I’ve been in this hobby for more than 30 years so you can believe me when I say...” and “As a PhD in physics you can take my word it disobeys the laws of physics” and “I’ve had 50 systems in the last 40 years so you can trust me when I say....”

Bonus comment: “I am quite confident to state?” Who talks like that? 😬

“Come in my son, be not afraid, let us double blind test together.“ 😂 😂 😂
I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying

Sitting on a corn flake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long

I am the egg man
They are the egg men
I am the walrus
Goo goo g'joob

“Informed skepticism is an integral part of the scientific method, professional debunkers — often called ‘kneejerk skeptics’ — tend to be skeptics in name only, and to speak with little or no authority on the subject matter of which they are so passionately skeptical.” – Dan Drasin, author of Zen and the Art of Debunkery

INTRODUCTION TO ZEN AND THE ART OF DEBUNKERY

So you’ve had a close encounter with a UFO or its occupants. Or maybe you’ve experienced an “impossible” healing, a perfectly cogent conversation with your dead uncle or an irrefutable demonstration of “free energy,” and you’ve begun to suspect that the official view of reality isn’t the whole picture. Mention any of these things to most working scientists and be prepared for anything from patronizing cynicism to merciless ridicule. After all, science is a purely hard-nosed enterprise that should have little patience for “expanded” notions of reality. Right?

Wrong.

Like all systems of truth-seeking, the scientific method, applied with integrity, has a profoundly expansive, liberating impulse at its core. This “Zen” in the heart of science is revealed when the practitioner sets aside arbitrary beliefs, cultural preconceptions and groupthink, and approaches the nature of things with “beginner’s mind.” Given the freedom to express itself, reality can speak freshly and freely, and can be heard more clearly. Appropriate testing and objective validation can then follow in due course.

Post removed 
It is rather cute that you quote "Zen and the art of debunkery". It was written by someone like you, jealous with no accomplishments in the sciences. Unable to earn the respect of actual scientists (see lack of accomplishments ) he devoted himself to attacking people who actually achieve success in the sciences, while continuing, you guessed it, to actually accomplish nothing. If this is who you want to quote, and you think the writings of this do nothing fellow charlatan matter ... Well then, have at it