Audio Aero Prima CD player vs.Modwright Sony 999es

Has anyone heard both of these two cd players? I am trying to decide on a CD player and both of these have caught my interest. The Modwright would be slightly more expensive but not much. The rest of my system includes Alon Lotus Elite speakers and a Conrad Johnson MV60SE amp. Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thx
bcos17
Just to clarify, Frank at FS audio is not an authorized dealer for Audio Aero and does not carry the line. He advertises a zillion lines he does not carry.
I realize I'm stepping into it big time, but that is the truth.
Jay
Jay,
If he is not an Audio Aero dealer, how then did I (and others I know) purchase brand new Audio Aero components from Frank? And also have them warrantied through Frank? As far as I understood, Audio Aero does not sell product through unauthorized dealers. Is this not true?
I would like to clarify the statement regarding FS Audio not being an Audio Aero dealer at the time of his post. When I became an Audio Aero dealer, about 10 months ago, I was told by Audio Aero that I and Sonic Culture where the only two dealers in our area. As I've now been informed by Audio Aero it turns out there never was a formal parting of the ways between FS Audio and Audio Aero. So, I apologize; to the best of Frank of FS Audio's knowledge, he was a dealer, albeit not active. (I was told by Audio Aero that FS Audio hasn't ordered any products in something like a year and half, so where the one Boa2 bought came from I have no idea.)

The current situation is that for the San Diego area Sonic Culture and Audio Revelation are the authorized dealers.
Thanks,
Jay