Joseph Audio Perspective2 vs Perspective

Anyone got a chance to compare the two? I've heard the Perspective2s which IMO are the best speakers I have heard. However, they are over my budget. Maybe I can get a used pair of the originals but don't know how much different they are.
celo
@djones51: I have already talked to him but I thought maybe I could get more feedback from different people.

@riaa_award: If so, I don't want to hear them :)

@ebm the thing is I never cared for JA speakers before. I have heard the Pulsar (not Pulsar2) in 2019 and that didn't draw my attention either. However, the Perspective2s were just unbelievable. My wife says the same thing, just get what you have heard. Though, $15K is a lot of money :)
Get the used MAGICO A3s listed here for 10k they are much better sound and look great as well.
@ebm Thanks. I don't remember which model it was. It may have been the A3s. I heard them at FL Audio Expo last Feb. They didn't do it for me. The speakers that impressed me the most at that show were the Perspective2s.
@ebm I wanted to be more specific so I looked it up. It was the M6s that I heard. A3s may be better (more expensive isn't always better) so I don't want to say the A3s are bad.
It is your money and your ears only you can make the final verdict.The Josephs audio speaker a great as well and TADs.Whatever you get ENJOY!!