Mark Levinson 533H Amp fuse information

Have a ML 533H amp. It's about 4 years old. The fuse ( I assume its the fuse) in the right channel blew about a month ago after a power surge from my utility. Yep had amp plugged into Tripp Lite surge suppressor; Surge suppressor was toast after the event. Used center and left channels for stereo playback until I had the time to investigate/replace fuse.

Yesterday tried to play some tunes and nothing from the amp. Power LED was on.  Preamp was working fine.

Question: I would like to order replacement fuses for the 533H before I take the cover off. Anybody know the fuse info: brand type, amperage, etc.  Would prefer to replace factory fuses with the same model. Not really interested in "audiophile" fuse replacements.

What's the difficulty in replacing the fuses? I do have electronics experience.
daisydog
I have a picture of the internal board for the 532h showing the fuses and jumpers. (It should be similar to 533h, perhaps different fuse values though)
had previously contacted levinson about these but they wouldn't give'em out, I saw the photo from a seller on ebay and downloaded it...
if you want send me a pm with your email, and I'll send them to you.
whereabouts are you located?
Thanks to everyone for the information and advice. I opened the amp and checked the fuses; They were all good. 
FYI, two fuse values in amp. F1 is a T50mA L 250v. F2 (there are 4 of these) is a T50 A L, 250 v
Both fuses are 5x20 glass cartridge types.

I will be sending it to the service center for repair
@daisydog
looking at the photo I have it seems your's is a 230v?
if so the photo of the board shows F2 as T5 not T50.
but it only shows one F1 on top and one F2 below it ( to the left of the jumpers), where are the other 3 F2s located?
The board you see is located on the left side of the amps chassis and is visible when the top cover is removed. Two fuses located here; F1 and F2 along with what appear to be jumpers to select the operating voltage. Mine is the standard voltage: not 230. 
There are 3 more F2 fuses. One fuse at the top of each circuit board where the power capacitors are mounted. I think there are 14 caps on this board and they are in front of the heat sinks. ThIs is a 3 channel amp so a fuse for each channel.

Thanks