LTA Ultralinear vs Pass Labs XA25

I'm very curious if anyone as listened to or had the chance to AB test these two amps together? I currently own the LTA ZOTL 10 MK II and absolutely love it for a multitude of reasons. I'm in the market for a new amp because 10 watts isn't quite enough power to drive my 88db SALK HT2's. I'm almost ready to spring for a Ultralinear but am very curious about the Pass XA25.

Thanks!
128x128benrosser
I've got both right now driving a pair of Tannoy Eaton's (89/8). LTA reference pre in front w/ a Rockna Wavedream DAC. 

Can't go wrong with either. I personally prefer the XA25. More detail, faster, more spacious, dense images. Extremely transparent. 

The UL has a boogie factor that is incredible. Really captures the emotion/feel/touch of a player well - especially during a solo.  UL also has a little sprinkle of inner tube glow which is great. 
@benrosser

Any more updates on the XA25 Pairing with your salk speakers? Can you also comment on the size of your room?

I’m considering the XA25 with 90db efficiency Spendor D7s, which are 8ohm nominal but dip to 4ohm in the bass regions. Wondering if the XA25 will have enough juice.
@shahram 
Absolutely. My room is on the smaller side at 14x20. 
I’ve had the xa25 for around 6 months now and have put hundreds of hours on it. Still driving my Salk HT2-TL speakers with the Gungnir Multibit and Don Sachs Preamp. I can say it has more than enough power for my 88db Salks and never seems to loose the incredible dynamics the Pass has to offer, even at higher volumes. The power of the Pass bellies it’s on paper specs by a long shot. Don’t quote me on this but it seems to have more like 100wpc. This all being said, I haven’t heard the Spendor D7’s. I hear the Pass xa25 and Harbeth Super HL5 plus speakers is a wonderful combo and those are low at 86db. The pass seems to have quite the headroom. 
Post removed 
@shahram

I bought a Pass XA-25 a couple of weeks ago to drive Spendor D9s. The Pass replaces a 100W Rogue ST-100, and in my system it bests the Rogue in almost all aspects. It is much more transparent and dynamic and has no problems driving the Spendor D9s. My room is 13 x 19 with vaulted ceilings.