dynuaudio c-1s in a small 10x12 room?/amppower?

have small room are the c1s overkill,if not looking at parasound jc1s monos 800@4ohm or parasound a21 amp400@4ohm any an all feedback would be great....thanks audiogoners
raybo76

What are you asking? Are you asking are the speakers are too small for the room and are either one of the Parasound amplifiers too much power for the speakers?

Do you own the Parasounds or are thinking of them?

The reason is simple how do you know that the combination will sound good?
In your case - C1s in a small room - there would be a problem, because they require placement away from the walls, especially from the back wall, because they have a rear bass-reflex port (I can afford this in my room, which measures 12 x 16,7). Therefore, I would recommend some fine monitors with front bass-reflex port. And do not exaggerate with the amplifier's power, 250 W/8 Ohms from A 21 is far enough (I run my C1s with 2 x 200 W/8 Ohms amplifier).
IMO,your room size is tough for the C1s to shine(small and almost square)Been there done that in a similar room.Room treatment will be a must.If you dont already own Parasound walk away from the table..I would suggest Pass labs X150.5,with the extra cash buy a nice sub and treat that room
I had the C1's in an 11 x 13 room with both the boulder 800 and 1000 series amps. The 1000 series was able to control the low frequencies much better than the lower powered 865. Your problem is going to be in the low/mid bass overloading that room. I had tons of bass traps in there and it still was bloated and overloaded. IMO, the problem is the rear facing port in a small room. I now have a sealed speaker and my mid-bass problems have been solved while actually getting "deeper" extension. I used an RTA and if I remember correctly the hump was at about 65 htz. That being said, the C1's are still awesome and some days I regret selling them. I had mine about 3ft from the front wall, approx 6ft. apart with moderate toe in.