Measuring line noise and power conditioners

I recently purchased a Trifield EMI (Dirty Electricity) Line Meter to measure noise coming from my outlets. To my surprise, my $500 power conditioner (name withheld to protect the potentially innocent) appears to not filter any noise per the Trifield readings. In fact, with some of my outlets the measures are higher through the conditioner’s outlets, than the measures coming straight out of the wall. The manufacturer denies anything is wrong with their conditioner, claiming the Trifield is measuring the wrong frequencies. Can anyone explain?

output555
Post removed 
When you say the EMOTIVA did not work, do you mean it did not reduce the measured value much?
Hocus Pocus!  Directional Alternating Current fuses are my favorite scam, and some electrical services somewhere might benefit from a tru power conditioner, but I doubt I will even move to outer Mongolia.
danvignau446 posts06-19-2020 10:36amHocus Pocus! Directional Alternating Current fuses are my favorite scam, and some electrical services somewhere might benefit from a tru power conditioner, but I doubt I will even move to outer Mongolia.

>>>>If it’s a scam it’s one helluva good one since more than 100,000 have been sold. You probably don’t realize it but fuses are always used in AC circuits. They’re all AC. Hel-loo! 
danvignau, .... didn't realize you were putting out fly paper did you? :-)