Low volume listening dynamics

Hey all, question: I listen to music at a relatively low volume, but I still want the clarity to hear the details. So, will a high sensitivity speaker/driver (95 and above) give me more detail at lower volume than a less sensitive speaker? Or am I on the track in my logic (not the first time)? Or are my ears getting old? Thanks all!
tmalkki
I've read that chord hugo tt2 was designed with extra robust output that can drive low levels to speakers, and it's highly regarded. I get good sound out of large boxes with clean 300w ML532h SS amp. I use all digital and have found JRiver Media Center's variable loudness (similar to Yamaha and Denon loudness dials) to be very useful at low levels. It also has a PEQ to allow any other tweaking you might want. I think the room matters less at low levels due to reflections being too low in absolute level. Micro-dynamics might be more important with low level too. Audioquest Hurricane HC did wonders in this regard on my usb-spdif convertor. Good luck, this was a good thread!
Post removed 
A speaker with sizzling treble and bloated bass at "normal" listening levels will likely sound better at very low levels, so get some of those...just don't turn them up.
wolf-garcia, you can get that response out of an older tube amp and high efficiency speakers often.