Final Retirement Amplifier-Class A-Upcoming Gryphon Essence Stereo vs Accuphase A75

Thinking about one last major amplification upgrade. Specifically looking at the upcoming Gryphon Essence vs Accuphase A-75 class A amplifiers. 
I realize that the Gryphon Essence has not been released yet, but it is said to sound similar, albeit less powerful, to other more expensive Gryphon class A models. So, it is more a question of the sonic differences of Accuphase vs Gryphon class A amplifiers.  I’d kindly appreciate all opinions. Thank you!
audiobrian
Hi eagle3333:

I’m delighted you are so happy with your new Essence amplification!  Apparently my concern about power (my KEF Reference 3’s really like power) is unwarranted.  Now I’ll have to decide between the Essence Stereo and Accuphase A-70 or 75 Stereo amplifiers.  Congratulations again, and enjoy!
Yes do consider carefully Audiobrian. I bought Essence because I wanted an all-Gryphon system. I have great faith in the integrity and ear of founder Flemming Rasmussen and the faultless support from their very accessible and excellent man at the sharp end, Rune Skov. And because of the honest, superb sound reproduction, obviously. The 300 started my Gryphon journey and Essence has finished it. That’s me done. It’s a big relief to be off the eqpt merry go round and focused on finding new music :)
Hi eagle333, have you heard how the essence stereo compares against the larger Gryphon Class A amps (eg Antileon Evo)?
Hi Schelle, no I’m afraid not. Given the strength of the Essence it must be a heck of a piece of work. It’s too big for
my space even if I could afford it; which I can’t. But my boxes are sounding awesome. The weight of sound and imaging is fabulous, well in excess of the 300 and as much as my room can handle. I’ll do a full write-up ASAP. 
Post removed