All in one streamer for parents in their 70s

I'm looking for a streamer for my parents  - for spotify and pandora, but primarily for internet radio - new or used. I was able to locate the como audio duetto: https://www.comoaudio.com/collections/como-audio-music-systems/products/duetto Are there other better options for an all in one streamer - or an all in one streamer with separate wireless speakers?  Budget $500 give or take new or used -good sound quality and ease of use a priority.  Thank you
majorc
Thank you - yes, my parents both use iphones and ipads, albeit with occasional frustration. And this will not to be used with another system.  Presently they are listening to spotify, etc through their tv's soundbar. Thanks again  
@majorc   If your parents are comfortable with Apple OS and are using some Apps on their iPhone / iPad comfortably, then that opens up the possibilities.

Sonos would be an obvious choice, given that they are in the Apple garden.

However, there are many, many options...it comes down to their ability and proficiency with App based interfaces.
Thank you, David, yes they are relatively proficient.  We would appreciate if you would provide options. majorc
@majorc This isn’t a comprehensive list and is in no particular order.

Primarily giving you some options to give you a feel for the variety available. A deep dive into this segment will expand the list. [Note: I am not making any recommendations]

Some are much lower than your stated budget. Others are right at it. A couple may be above.

Google them to learn more and see which ones fit your needs best.

- Revo SuperSystem
- Denon D-M41SBK (with speakers) $499
- Bose Wave SoundTouch Music System IV
- Sony CMTSBT100 Micro Music System (with speakers)
- Onkyo CS-265 or CS-375 Home Audio System (with speakers)
- Phillips BTM2180/37 (with speakers)
- Yamaha MCR-B043 (with speakers)
- Yamaha TSX-B235
- Pioneer Electronics X-HM76 (with speakers) $499
- Sharp XL-HF203B (with speakers)
- Audioengine HD3 (wireless+powered speakers)
- Tivoli Music System BT

There are higher priced options that can be found used/demo/etc. at lower prices. Here are two examples:

- Panasonic Technics OTTAVA
- Naim Mu-so Qb 2nd gen

If you go the Bluetooth speaker route, there are tons of inexpensive options. Some quite good in terms of sound quality.

Another option is to go the Soundbar route, which may have value if you also want to integrate audio from video sources.
Many thanks - going to purchase a used node. What generation/model would you recommend purchasing? Don't want to sacrifice sound quality or have any technical issues because of outdated software,etc.  Again, thank you