Wharfedale Elysian 4 Incredible build quality and sound, but made in China.

When I walked into the shop my eyes were struck by these gorgeous looking beauties. Then I sat down and took a listen and said to myself they must cost $20000.-25000. When the dealer told me $10000. I was floored. What the hell, how can this be? Then he explained they’re made in China. I thought to myself, well if they’re who cares they look and sound fantastic.
hiendmmoe
Why would you pay $5k more for the exact same quality speaker? Makes no sense.  
Why? Because Communist China is an enemy country. It’s time to divest in china and make more things here. I’d rather pay extra for a product made in the USA, including audio. Buy American, easier said than done, but the process needs to start.
Post removed 
Doubtful you would pay an extra 5K for the speaker to be made here.  Talk is cheap and you are full of it.  Golden Ear is an American company in case you forgot.  I also own 2 Hyundai car and suv. You can now cry about that too.  Don’t blame China, blame the American companies that got huge tax breaks and instead of hiring more workers or move manufacturing to the US, they bought back their own stock.  Reagan’s trickle down effect didn’t work then and it still does not work now. 
If I were you, I wouldn’t buy anything made in China, including 90% of all medications.  Do your homework before you thump your chest and cry for American made products made here.   The only reason you are all against China is because a big fat blowhard cried about it on Twitter.  Can you guess who?
Post removed 
Post removed