High quality transports

I have narrowed my choices of transports down to

1) dCS Verdi

2) Levinson 31.5

3) Wadia 270

4) Sony SACD-1

Can I get some information from users or former users of these transports on if you are happy with them? Any other details about these transports is welcome.
bryanhod
i would rather go for Levinson, sorry, but Wadia is just toooooooooooooooooooo digital :)
indeed, I'm having Levinson 37 but want to go for CEC-TLO. What a hobby? We can't never stop, can we?
Well, used to own Wadia products too, just never like the sound.......... sorry if I disapoint anyone outthere, not mean to!
Just as side note -- but aren't there only 3-4 manufacturers of generic transports out there (Philips, Sony, Teac, CEC maybe)? Why not determine which manufacturer is more to yr liking and then short-list the brands using that transport?
I, for one, prefer the Philips and Teac transports (Philips="musical", Teac= "an extra octave in the bass"). Cheers
This is my first dedicated transport. I think I will try it and then the Levinson. Maybe the best thing to do is sell them both and buy the Reimyo player since this sells for about $12000 used. Well I will know next week if it was a mistake or not. What transport is Accuphase and MBL using? I would guess Philips.
Just a note, my Wadia 270 transport is fantastic. Clean and musical. I was not expecting such an improvement over using my CAL CL-10 or my Meridian 588 as my transport but it is remarkable. Even my wife noticed a big difference. She did ask why in the world would I want something that could only play a single CD though. Funny. Well now I am going to enjoy this for a month and then get it to Steve at GNS for modifications.