TEAC NT-505 impossible connecting to WiFi router o such LAN: help me please?

Hello mates,
I got my NT-505 3 days ago.
It seems to be working correctly but in my opinion all software in not the same level than the device: too aged & often no relevant documentation or support about.
However my big trouble is the NETWORK interface:  since first time I switched on, the NT-505 remains "for ever"  into NET configuring blinking state until it goes in power stand by.
Summarizing:

1. RJ45 cable is ok - tested in several manners
2. the wifi router (1Gb fiber connection) is ok
3. the wifi router ether ports (4) are ok - I checked a bridged LAN configuration too

Testing the NT-505 Ether port It results:

1. the physical level of protocol seems working correctly just on-way: the interface recognizes correctly the bandwidth (Fast ot Giga in my case) end the packet coming from the router are buffered. No packet sent  to the router.

2. At protocol level no ARP session are involved hence impossible retrieve MAC address and trying to do something.

VERY STUPID ISSUES:

1. Being NET board logically split from MAIN board It's need a separate firmware(!!!): how can I upload the NET firmware if, as stated into documentation, I must use the mobile app and It's impossible connecting the device to such LAN?

2. NO menu interface to configure manually the net parameters.

May someone help me (tricks..., recovery sw,..., low level maintance menu...,...) 

Thank you a lot.

silvio66
Great news, trinhnsman! I've had mine for two months now & love it but your experience has me on the lookout for a network failure at some point in the future. I have my Vault 2i to rotate back in if/when my Teac goes out so that's some consolation.
If anything happens, push with Teac/Onkyo.  Teac is aware of this board failure, but doesn’t like to admit it.  I asked for supervisors when I talked with them.  It seemed to speed things up and get things moving.  Can’t wait to get the Teac back.  Been streaming some things through a Sony UBP X-1000ES.  It’s good, but no where what the Teac is capable of.
I just upgraded my cable modem and switched to Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable, and had Xfinity run Coax11 as upgrade from Coax6 from street to side of house, and my Teac NT-505 is still running trouble-free after more than a year.

Head-to-head against my Cambridge Azur 851n, it just blows the Azur away in sound quality (although the CA’s display with album artwork is nice).

Glad that Teac is getting these things fixed for those who had problems.

I’d still love to see someone do a head-to-head shootout between the Teac NT-505 and the $4.5k Lumin T2 at more than double the Teac’s $2k msrp.

I also have the CG-10M clock.  I was to
d by my dealer and a long time Audio nerd that, that combination comes very close to the Esoteric streamer.  
@trinhsman Have you done comparisons with and without the clock?  Can you describe the differences?  I've thought about getting the clock, but wonder if it's a subtle or noticeable difference in sound quality.