Harbeth vs Graham audio

A question for connoisseurs of English sound. as known, the best speakers reproducing perfect vocals were Harbeth. The m30 and hl5 became the idols of many audiophiles. but not so long ago, a new Graham audio player entered the market. Rumor has it that Graham's midrange is just superb. but still. which company is better? who can not be distinguished from real vocals? Who is more faithful to the traditions of bbc monitors?
128x128capitanblood
@twoleftears, thank you.  Hope it never comes to India. I like the extra kidney and lung! 
I did google. It seems brilliant.  
@rossb  when you keep the ls6, does it mean you prefer it better than all the others that you've owned, including the harbeth 30.2? I heard it is much more neutral than the overly rich and even nasal 30.1.

And your preference of ls6 over ls5/9 is because of the tweeter is it? 
Hello, I’m new on this forum. Funny that so many people owning the same sort of speakers. I also own(ed) Harbeth p3esr, 30.1, hl5 , falcon acoustics, spendor A1 , and Graham Ls6. To me of all my small speakers the falcon has the sweetest and luciuous sound. The Harbeth 30.1 is very fine but indeed a bit nasal in its sound and lacks dynamics ( even driven on my accuphase e370) . I traded it in for the ls6 which indeed sounds much more open and dynamic. Only drawdown on Graham is the veneer which is not at par with the Harbeths .
by the way I run the ls6 Sometimes on My Audio Note oto signature amplifier (normally connected to my AN-Espeakers)  I know the 10 watts should not be sufficient, but man it sounds fantastic .  Cheers Leon 
From all the speakers have have heard I think Graham Audio speakers have the best tone! I think getting the "right tone" is the most important thing with any speakers!

I've heard the Graham LS5/9's and Graham LS5/8's and I think they sound better than the raved Yamaha NS-5000's
I can't wait to listen to the all new Graham Audio LS5/5's!

They say these speakers are by far the best they have ever made yet..