Quality Internet Radio Tuner

For years now I've been using a Rotel RT-1084 tuner, listening to Philadelphia FM HD channels. Now I've moved about an hour away to a more rural area and I'm having difficulty getting much of anything I enjoy.

On paper, an internet tuner looks like the perfect solution. But I see the quality depends on the particular stream and the quality of the tuner. I've been reading up on these below. I want to use the tuner analog out, as my Luxman amp has no digital inputs. 

Ocean WR10, $150. Price is right, but get the impression the DAC doesn't do justice to a good quality stream.
Sangean WFT-1. $300. Twice the price, but not really sure if it's a step up from the Ocean.
Denon DN-350UI, $300. More of an audiophile brand. Wondering if it sounds better than the others.

And then there is the Grace GDI-IRDT200, which gets some great reviews, but has been discontinued. Used ones around but would be more expensive the the others.

Any suggestions on an internet tuner that Would be curious if others have found a good sounding tuner. Probably a lot of people use servers instead, but not ready to go that route right now.
ron_hartman

The Radio Paradise suggestion is a good one, but don’t access it from within the Node app., or fro Tunein.  Rather, download the RP app from your playstore and then you can choose the flac option.  Start it up then you can choose the Node as your decice to play to.  This will give CD quality sound.
I have a WR10 and it won't stream FLAC stations, gives a mime type unsupported message.  I have an old Harmon Kardon 3480 which is better at tuning distant broadcast FM stations from a big antenna.  I get the best internet radio sound by streaming FLAC stations from a PC into a Yamaha A-S801 integrated amplifier, which has an integrated DAC. 

On the node 2, can you stream flac or alac?

does the sound quality of the streaming the same as youre reading off the usb with the same file type?

what is the maximum capacity of music files can you read on the USB? or atleast can you read more than 100 gig.

The reason why I'm asking this for I have a grace digital internet tuner hooked up on my integrated tube amp and soon I may need to replace it for its slowly dying.  Any input will be great.